Bright Child Learning Center opened in October 2011 at 3149 Maple Valley Drive on Madison's Southwest side. We are the area's first infant Montessori program and serve children ages 6 weeks to 5 years in a beautifully updated, natural, and
developmentally appropriate environment. At BCLC, your child will foster an
attitude of respect —for themselves, their friends and their environment.
They will work at their own pace and begin developing a lifelong love of
What makes Bright Child Learning Center different?
- BCLC creates a child-centered learning environment carefully designed to suit the ages of our students.
- Our center has no swings, high chairs or other contraptions that restrict a child's movement in order to encourage independence and physical development from the earliest ages by allowing children to be mobile and explore in a safe and developmentally appropriate classroom.
- We incorporate sign language and Spanish into the curriculum for all of our age groups to give your child tools for communication, language development and future language acquisition.
- BCLC values cultural diversity and variety in the experiences we offer our students with art, history and music.
- Our center provides snacks twice daily that are organic and local as much as possible. We try to introduce simply prepared fruits, vegetables, grains and proteins that allow our students to taste a range of healthy food options each week.